Founded in 1933 and Federated in 1964
Bow Garden Club
Giving back to the Community
To encourage interest in all phases of gardening and horticulture, to aid in the protection and conservation of natural resources, and to assist in the beautification of our community.
- Are involved in the planting and upkeep of several town gardens.
- Hold fundraisers for Scholarships with an Annual Plant Sale, Poinsettia Sale and our Swags & Bows Sale.
- Supply decorated Memorial Day Wreaths and Christmas wreaths around town.
- Collect new Pajamas and Books for local charities.
- Support the Bow Human Services Food Program.
- Support Making Strides again Breast Cancer annually by planting pink Mums at the "Garden of Hope" in Concord at Memorial Field.