Giving back to the community
bow garden club
A member since 2018
- We are involved in the planting and upkeep of several town gardens.
- Hold fundraisers for Scholarships with an Annual Plant Sale and Poinsettia Sale.
- Supply decorated Memorial Day wreaths and Christmas wreaths around town.
- Collect new Pajamas and books for local charities.
- Support Bow Human Services Food Program.
- Make Strides against Breast Cancer by planting pink Mums at the ‘Garden of Hope’ in Concord.
photo by: Eric Anderson
April 12, 2021
ZOOM event: Cocktails/Coffee in CL’s Gardens virtually. Limited number of attendees, register now. Email: email@example.com
May 10, 2021
Zoom event: Plants, Packets, Pots and Promises. Limited number of attendees, register now. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
May 29, 2021
Plant Sale outside Community Center 9-12
June 14, 2021
Zoom event: Cooking and Gardening with Edible Flowers. Limited number of attendees, register now. Email: email@example.com