Giving back to the community
bow garden club
A member since 2005
- We are involved in the planting and upkeep of several town gardens.
- Hold fundraisers for Scholarships with an Annual Plant Sale and Poinsettia Sale.
- Supply decorated Memorial Day wreaths and Christmas wreaths around town.
- Collect new Pajamas and books for local charities.
- Support Bow Human Services Food Program.
- Make Strides against Breast Cancer by planting pink Mums at the ‘Garden of Hope’ in Concord.
photo by: Eric Anderson
“Insects In Your Landscape; Friend or Foe” by Rachel Maccini, Entomologist from UNH Cooperative Extension
“Daylilies…A Love Affair” by Fiona McKenna, Daylily Hybridizer
“Art in the Garden” by Beverly Gamlin, create your own flower out of glassware.
-CANCELLED – “Seasonal Cooking Class” by Tracy Komorek, Dietician Nutritionist
“Viticulture Wine & Taste” by Nikki Habif, Viticulturist
“Green Thumbs in the White House” by Kevin Bragg, former Coordinator of Historic Gardens and Agriculture at Canterbury Shaker Village. Slide show presentation from 1790-present with stories.